DISC BRAKE KIT DB040 - MAZDA - DISC BRAKE CONVERSION
HR DISCS & CAL TO 1975 MAZDA UTE
This is a Fitting kit only! Does not include disc or calipers.
- HR HOLDEN DISC BRAKES TO 75 1000 MAZDA UTE
- Parts Used:
- HR HOLDEN - Calipers and Rotors and Dust Caps.
- MAZDA – Drum brake stub axles, seals, wheel bearings, key washers, castle nuts.
- Kit Contains:
- 1 off Bolt Kit
- 4 off Caliper Spacers
- 2 off Bearing Hub Adaptors
- 2 off Grease Cap Adaptors
- 2 off Caliper brackets
- Front bearing diameter in HR Holden disc brake hub to be machined as per drawing. Remove Mazda drum brakes from stub axles, take out seals and bearings. Press fit bearing hub adaptors in rear of HR Holden hubs. Grease and fit Mazda bearings and seals. Bolt on caliper brackets with 2 ½” x 3/8” bolts and nuts using caliper spacers. Bolt on HR Holden hub and rotors using Mazda key washers and castle nuts. Bolt up caliper using 1 ¾” x 7/16” UNF bolts and nuts.
|Part Type||DISC BRAKE CONVERSION|
Write Your Own Review