DISC BRAKE KIT DB039 - MAZDA - DISC BRAKE CONVERSION
MAZDA 929 TO FIT FORD DISC & HQ CAL- MAZDA
- This is a Fitting kit only! Does not include disc or calipers.
- MUST USE XF DISC'S WITH THIS KIT (DR107)
or 4 interest-free payments of $103.75
- MAZDA 929 TO FIT FORD DISC & HQ CAL
- FITTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORD VENTILATED DISC BRAKES TO 929 MAZDA.
- Kit Contains:
- 1 off Bolt kit
- 2 off Round Stub Axle Bracket
- 4 off Caliper Spacer
- 2 off Seal Adaptor
- 2 off Bearing Spacer - 13mm wide
- 2 off Bearing Seal Adaptor
- 2 off Caliper Bracket
- Parts Required:
- 2 off Ford ventilated disc rotors (solid type) with rear bearings, seals and dust caps.
- 2 off Holden brake hoses 2 off HQ-WB Holden calipers (PBR cast iron type)
- 2 off Front bearings
- Mazda struts, nuts, split pins and locking caps
- * Remove all Mazda items and clean struts.
- * Using a fire brick, heat wheel bearing adaptor and fit to hub, let cool. (Don’t overheat.)
- * Bolt round caliper mount to strut so that caliper faces rear.
- * Bolt on caliper boomerang shaped brackets with spacers between the two mounts. See drawing, as a small amount must be ground away to allow spacers to fit correctly.
- * Bolt on disc after machining as per drawing and fitting inner bearing spacers.
- * Clean and pack all bearings with disc brake grease. Tension nuts, fit split pins and grease caps.
- * Reflare the Mazda steel pipes with Holden flare nuts. * Use HQ Holden XB Ford master cylinder and booster or use VH 40L booster on front brakes only and 13/16” rear wheel cylinders Measure brake hose length required and have hoses manufactured as required
- MUST USE XF DISC'S WITH THIS KIT (DR109)
|Part Type||DISC BRAKE CONVERSION|
Write Your Own Review